Quality Clamps You Can Trust
For more than 30 years Terrier is a worldwide known brand which stands for high quality lifting solutions and service.
TBLC Non-marking lifting
Non-marking vertical lifting of materials with parallel sides without minimum Wll
- For vertical lifting and transporting of all plates, blocks and structures with parallel sides without marking, scratching and or damaging the material surface
- Perfect for lifting materials such as (stainless) steel, aluminum, nature stone, composite, painted materials, wood, glass, plastic, etc .
- The clamp is locked in the open position . To lift, the operator must activate the handle and hold it up while the lifting eye moves up . This will result in the clamp closing . When Laying down the load, the clamp automatically locks itself open
- Jaw openings available from: 30 to 500 mm
- Working load limit (WLL) 500 - 3000kg .
- No min . WLL
- 2 special synthetic anti-friction pads to guarantee non-marking
- Lightweight design and easy to use
- Tough quality heavy duty body
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request
|Article Nr.||Type||Capacity(kg/pc)||Jaw opening (mm)||Dimensions in mm||Weight (kg/pc)|
|V min-max||U min-max||S||T||X||Y|
|801005||0.5 TBLC||500||30 - 110||270-325||305-460||95||45||80 (*70)||15||7|
|801010||1 TBLC||1000||100 - 230||425-530||380-655||120||45||80 (*70)||15||12.3|
|801020||2 TBLC||2000||220 - 360||580-675||410-735||140||45||80 (*70)||15||18|
|801030||3 TBLC||3000||350 - 500||725-835||530-900||178||64||100 (*90)||16||33|